P2 Grissini Crusted Tilapia Hcg Diet Recipe
By Micki PHASE 2 RECIPES (P2) Easy Recipes Phase 2, Phase 2 Lunch & Dinner Recipes, Phase 3 Lunch & Dinner Recipes Oven
November 22, 2017
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
11. Turn oven on to 425 degrees. Quickly spray (1 second) the bottom of a baking pan with
22. Place the tilapia filets into a shallow dish. Pour the lemon juice on the filet, flipping them over to ensure the juice gets on both sides.
33. In another shallow bowl, crumble the bread sticks by hand or by using a small food processor until the pieces are around 1/4" and smaller. Try to not pulverize the bread sticks into too fine of a size or you won't get the crunchy texture. I used my fingers and the uneven sizes of the crumbs made for good texture and crunch.
44. Add oregano, parsley, garlic powder, and thyme to the crumbs. Add between 1/4-1/2 teaspoons of Cajun seasoning salt, depending how salty you like your food. (Take a quick taste of they crumbly mix).
55. Put the sambal olek into a small bowl. Add the 4 packets of no calorie sweetener and stir. This should have a hot and sweet taste.
65. You may want to take a tiny taste of the sauce to see how hot it is to you. If it's too spicy, use sparingly. I used the whole 2 tablespoon on both filets. Spoon a 1/4 of the sambal sauce onto each side of the filets, and rub before flipping the filets over.
76. Dredge each filet, one at a time, into the shallow bowl of bread crumb mixture, flipping on the opposite side when covered.
87. when both sides of the filet are covered with crumbs, place them on the baking pan. Pour and press any of the leftover crumbs onto the filets.
98. Lightly spray (no more than 1 second) canola oil over both filets before putting the tray into the oven on the middle rack. Bake the fish for about 10-13 minutes.
- 4 Grassini breadsticks (garlic)
- 1/4-1/2 Teaspoon Tony Chachere seasoning salt mix
(you can probably substitute season salt)
- 2 Tablespoon sambal olek (chili paste)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.